Brothers Otto Kepler and Adolfo Kepler Jr. start a small
smithy in the city of Neu Wurtemberg (now named Panambi).
In 1926, the company manufactured bodies. In this picture
you can see the second truck body manufactured by the company.
In 1935, the Kepler Irmãos Smithy started operating in its
new headquarters, a brickwork building.
In 1936, the company manufactured presses for tobacco and
In 1939, Paulo Otto Weber was admitted as a partner and
\ Kepler Irmãos & Weber LTDA.\” was created.
In 1947, bus bodies were some of the items manufactured by
Kepler Irmãos & Weber LTDA.
This picture, taken in 1948, show the largest parts of a
rice mill ever manufactured by the company.
Pre-cleaning machines for grains built in wood in 1950.
Directors and employees at the Pearl Jubilee, celebrating
the company’s 30th anniversary.
The company becomes a public limited company and starts to
operate under the name Kepler Weber S.A. – Indústria, Comércio,
Importação e Exportação.
The Minuano Grain Dryer was the first dryer installed by
the company. This picture shows the plate of this dryer, the nominal
capacity of which was 6 t/h.
That year the Double Grain Cleaning Machine - a novelty in
the market - was launched.
In 1972, we started our exporting operations, with our
first equipment purchase request - for a Minuano Dryer, model KW15 - from
The company continues to grow, and in 1974 the
construction of the new Factory 2 in Panambi/RS begins.
On the company’s 50th anniversary, its new industrial park
opens in Panambi/RS.
In 1976, the new line of Mobile Cleaning Machines - KW
Jumbo - was launched, bringing to the market another innovation in grain
In 1977, a new line of dryers was launched: KW 8/15 dryers
(with capacities ranging from 8 to 15 t/h) and KW 25/40 dryers(with
capacities ranging from 25 to 40 t/h).
In 1980, a new drying concept was launched: the KW-Jumbo
mobile dryer. Adjusted on wheels, the KW-Jumbo could easily be
transported to other locations.
The launch of a new line of metal silos, with capacities
reaching up to 13,000 tons, revolutionized the storage market.
In order reinforce the brand’s exclusive qualities, the
Kepler Weber Total Quality seal appears in 1994.
In 1995, the Alerta Group, from the supplies area, was
awarded 3rd place in the 9th State Congress of CCQ (Quality Control
In February 1996, the company’s shareholding control was
acquired by leading institutions in the Latin American financial and
Celebrating its 75th anniversary, the company held a
luncheon at AEKW - Associação Esportiva Kepler Weber.
In 2004, the new industrial unit was opened in the city of
Campo Grande/MS making the Kepler Weber Group the largest manufactured of
complete grain storage systems.
In 2012, directors and employees got together to celebrate
the Integrated Management System - SGI certification.
In 2013, the corporate headquarters was moved to São Paulo,
aiming at improving the company's presence in the global market.
In 2019, Kepler Weber launched the Sync platform and
positioned itself as the technology brand in the post-harvest segment.
The company celebrates its 95th anniversary, as a
consolidated leader and a qualified group in the key areas of products,
services and commercial excellence.